BEST RATE GUARANTEE
We guarantee that you won't find a cheaper rate for an equivalent stay with the same terms and conditions on any internet site. So you can be sure that you are getting the best publicly available rate.Feel confident knowing that you will always get the best available rate
If you find a lower publicly available rate for the Nags Head, on a competing website, prior to, or within 24 hours of booking your hotel room, simply email us: email@example.com
with the details and we will create a new reservation for you honouring that lower rate.
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all bookings whether at www.nagsheadbucks.com or made by telephone or in person.
When you make a booking, your contract (which includes these terms and conditions) will be with The Nags Head. All rates are subject to availability, all bookings are taken at the discretion of The Nags Head.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
Check in must be between: 14:00 (2pm) - 23:00 (11pm)
Check out no later than: 10:00 (10am).
The hotel retains the right to allow any early/late check ins/outs. If you need an early or late check in, please ask and we will endevour to help with your request.
You will be asked to guarantee your booking with a debit or credit card including your 3 digit security code. We accept American Express, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa & Visa Delta .
If reservation is made at www.nagsheadbucks.com you will be asked to make a payment of one night deposit otherwise payment is due on departure from the hotel. On arrival at the hotel, all reservations may be asked for a pre-authorisation with a credit card or cash deposit to cover incidentals during your stay.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL?
Please cancel any bookings by calling 01494 862200.
Ordinary bookings are cancellable for a full refund before 12.00pm 48 hours prior to arrival. Later cancellations or no-show will be charged at full room rate.
CANCELLATION BY THE NAGS HEAD
Very occasionally, we may have to cancel your booking. We will tell you as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative accommodation of the same standard, or higher, or offer a full refund. We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
EXPECTATIONS OF YOU (and your group)
You must not:
• smoke anywhere inside the premises. Smoking on the premises outside of the designated smoking area will result in a £100 fine;
• bring any pets onto premises, with the exception of assistance dogs;
• bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises;
• use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills;
• tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
• remove, damage or destroy any the Nags Head property;
• use any of the technology provided by the Nags Head to download or access any unlawful or obscene material; or
• cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any Nags Head staff.
If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to the Nags Head on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
You and the members of your group must not resell or transfer your reservation (or any part of it) nor advertise, market or otherwise offer any Nags Head room for sale either on its own or as part of a combined offer. The Nags Head will not honour any reservations made in this way and does not accept any liability for doing so.
If you or your group cause damage to the hotel, other guests or their property, or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, the Nags Head reserves the right to:
• cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from the premises;
• retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your reservation; and/or
• refuse future reservations from you and/or refuse you entry.
The Nags Head will not be liable for any refund or compensation in such circumstances.
The Nags Head is smoke free and penalty fees will be applied if you smoke in the hotel.
WANT TO GIVE US ANY FEEDBACK?
If you want to share anything about your experience with us, then we’d love to hear from you. Here’s how, either complete a guest comment card and leave it with Reception or write to the General Manager at:
The Nags Head
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include full details of your stay with your booking reference. Any relevant changes to terms & conditions will be communicated at time of booking.